Visit Health Watch for COVID-19 updates. Find Employee Return to Campus and Student Return to Campus information.
Emergency Notification

Forms, Policies and Procedures

Dear Students, Faculty and Staff

The forms most commonly used by students within the College of Arts & Letters and the University can be found using the links provided on this page. If a form is not listed, please contact the main office of your department or an academic advisor.

For policies and procedures consult the current Printed Class Schedule and the University Catalog.


The forms listed below and others can be found on the University Registrar website

  • Credit by Examination Request Form
  • Drop Request Form
  • Late Add Request Form
  • Leave of Absence
  • Nontraditional Grading
  • Registrar’s Office Appeal Form
  • Undergraduate Request for New Major/Minor

Probation and Disqualification

If you have been placed on probation or disqualified, immediately schedule an appointment to see an advisor. 

Arts & Letters Advisement

Undeclared majors may seek advisement at the University Academic Advisement