Certificate Transition Specialist Application

Step 1: Application to California State University, Los Angeles

If you are already a matriculated student at California State University and enrolled in Teaching credential program or Counseling program, you need to skip the Step 1.

Step 2: Application to the Charter College of Education 

Step 3: Application to the Certificate Program:

Program Plan:

Click on the Program Plan to learn what types of classes you’ll be taking as part of Transition Specialist Certificate program



Certificate Transition Specialist