How to obtain card key access to an EE lab.
- You must be one of the following, Enrolled in Senior Design EE-496, Research
Assistant or Faculty.
- Enter the required information on the
Key Access Form and print it.
- Have your sponsoring faculty member sign it.
- Bring the Card Key Access Form to room A-341 or A-342 for approval.
Violating any of the following laboratory rules will result in revoking card key access and a 1 letter grade penalty for enrolled lab.
- Food, beverages, substances and related utensils shall not be brought into,
stored or consumed in any laboratory.
- Smoking is prohibited in all laboratories at all times.
- When finished with your lab do the following.
- Turn off all equipment.
- Dispose of trash at your station.
- Close the lab door completely to lock the door. Card key access logs will be checked to find offenders.